More I-864 Questions

I thought I would call NVC to clarify and I ended up more confussed than ever :o - After much research and help form many members here at CFL I was able to see that I needed to provide a separate I-864 for my wife (CR-1) and stepdaughter (CR-2). Since NVC had requested a new I-864 for my stepdaughter based on the fact that I had included her on my wife's as an accompanying child I would think that my wife's I-864 is incorrect as well.

Ahhh not so says Sara at NVC, she indicated on several occassions that my wife's I-864 has been reviewed and everything is ready to go once they receive the DS-230 part I (mailed this morning). I just don't understand how a photocopy of my wife's I-864 was rejected for containing an accompanying child, but the original was accepted :huh: . I have already prepared a new I-864 for my wife and was hoping to be able to send it to NVC, but Sara would not give me a answer when I asked if I could send in a new one - she just kept saying "it has already been reviewed and accepted..."

Any ideas or suggestions ... I really don't want to have to resolve this after getting a blue slip in GUZ :D