Would like to be in on the pole!!!

I've added you to the timeline.. just need to upload the files...

Since your leaving NVC about a week after Juette, you should expect the interview in January as well... We'll have a better idea as the next few months pass, if the averages we assume are going as expected.

Whether the NVC delay will repeat itself at GUZ is unknown...

- Check in with DOS in about a month to see if the case is entered, and if any namechecks are initiated/pending/completed.

- The P3 should come regardless of any namechecks (about 1-2 months after entered in computer). Return the forms ASAP and get into the interview queue.

- Then P4 will come once the namechecks are all complete, and P3s are back with GUZ. This will have the interview date; The SO should also go get the medical and notarized translations, if not done by this time.

Guest pushbrk
I've added you to the timeline.. just need to upload the files...

Since your leaving NVC about a week after Juette, you should expect the interview in January as well...0„2 We'll have a better idea as the next few months pass, if the averages we assume are going as expected.

Whether the NVC delay will repeat itself at GUZ is unknown...

- Check in with DOS in about a month to see if the case is entered, and if any namechecks are initiated/pending/completed.0„2 0„2

- The P3 should come regardless of any namechecks (about 1-2 months after entered in computer).0„2  Return the forms ASAP and get into the interview queue.

- Then P4 will come once the namechecks are all complete, and P3s are back with GUZ.0„2 This will have the interview date;0„2 The SO should also go get the medical and notarized translations, if not done by this time.

240634[/snapback]

One thing we have all assumed but is critical, is that the P3 be returned within a couple days of its receipt, provided it you can do so accurately. Preparation is key. Interviews cannot be scheduled until after the P3 is returned.

One thing is not clear from your timeline. Did you get the IMBRA RFE? Is that the reason for the long time at NVC?

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Ok, who has the crystal ball?  :(

240645[/snapback]

Mark (member name Timeline) has it. He was able to predict interview dates to within a day or two in some cases. He based those dates on the date the P3 was mailed from GUZ to the beneficiary. Apparently, there is a little fudge room for errors, corrections, whatever. Our case is an example of one that the P3 entry was delayed by 1 1/2 months because of a entry left blank, with the interview still being on schedule.

We are still making predictions based on last year's times. Processing times at GUZ haven't slowed down for IMBRA yet. You got your application in ahead of the IMBRA deadline, so hopefully you will go through unaffected. That, I believe makes it January, as others have said.

Do what the politicians do: Buy your own - :lol:

http://www.peekaboopoledancing.com/images/usa_banner.gif

Ok, who has the crystal ball?  :D

240645[/snapback]

Mark (member name Timeline) has it. He was able to predict interview dates to within a day or two in some cases. He based those dates on the date the P3 was mailed from GUZ to the beneficiary. Apparently, there is a little fudge room for errors, corrections, whatever. Our case is an example of one that the P3 entry was delayed by 1 1/2 months because of a entry left blank, with the interview still being on schedule.

We are still making predictions based on last year's times. Processing times at GUZ haven't slowed down for IMBRA yet. You got your application in ahead of the IMBRA deadline, so hopefully you will go through unaffected. That, I believe makes it January, as others have said.

Do what the politicians do: Buy your own - :P

The work done by mark and nooneufo for predictions was incredible... Once I decided to do the timelines, I decided to go half way there; I build the algorithms to average all timelines and sorted in reverse order... but decided that members has to figure out the rest by looking at the sorting and seeing who are in the next group...

http://www.peekaboopoledancing.com/images/usa_banner.gif

OK OK POLL!! :roller: Thank aver body for the HELP. And Thanks Randy know I now where to order Quian a peek a boo pole. Or maybe I well do a dance when she is approved :P . K1 We where stuck in NVC for name cheek. Can Qian start getting the things she well need to send to the Consulate or is it to early .Can anybody tell me what she well need !!! Thanks TIM

OK OK POLL!! :roller: Thank aver body for the HELP. And Thanks Randy know I now where to order Quian a peek a boo pole. Or maybe I well do a dance when she is approved :P . K1 We where stuck in NVC for name cheek. Can Qian start getting the things she well need to send to the Consulate or is it to early .Can anybody tell me what she well need !!! Thanks TIM

You can get things ready to send to GZ, the first thing is to get the DS-230 Part I completed and ready to go. This contains basically everything you have completed on other forms, but now it extends the time frame on jobs and residences to 10 years instead of 5. Also they want to know every school ever attended. This is what is sent to GZ in response to P-3.

She probably already has her notarized documents, birth, divorce and such. Those are important for the interview and you ought to have one or two extra birth records for bringing to the US.

The 2 that are time sensitive are the Police report and Single certificate, for those you want to wait until much closer to the interview as they expire. Usually you can get these after receiving P-3, but it's best to wait until much closer to P-4.

After you get P-3 returned you can begin working on the DS-156, DS-156k and DS-157. Again much of the same things you got ready before. Also this is the proper time to get your DS-134 ready with 2 copies of your last years tax returns and 2 employment letters. Also get copies of your 2003 & 2004 tax returns. If you don't have them then order tax transcripts for those years, only takes a couple of weeks for them to arrive.

A new requirement that may or may not affect you is the information on EX-wives. They want to know SSN, current address or last known address and if it is possible get some form of documentation on her address, not always possible. But you will need to have a paper completed that gives this information or an explanation as to why you don't have it as it's on the new list of things to bring.

Just build a pile of papers, organize it and have it ready to either take to GZ or put in the mail to her when she gets P-4.

Remember, if you do a pole dance you are required to video it for CFL members and Randy gets 10% of all the proceeds as your agent as well as the distribution rights.

Edited by LeeFisher3 (see edit history)