Possible to get copy of airline boarding passes?

I notice that I do not have my airline boarding pass stubs. I believe before departure back to USA, the airliner employees took my boarding pass. Now all I have is just the original itinerary. My flight was from USA to Hong Kong, then I went to China through the border of Shenzhen. (I have passport stamp documentation though). Is it possible to get a copy of the original boarding passes? Thanks.

I notice that I do not have my airline boarding pass stubs. I believe before departure back to USA, the airliner employees took my boarding pass. Now all I have is just the original itinerary. My flight was from USA to Hong Kong, then I went to China through the border of Shenzhen. (I have passport stamp documentation though). Is it possible to get a copy of the original boarding passes? Thanks.

238245[/snapback]

Apparently your itinerary will be sufficient. Your passport stamp is considered primary evidence and boarding passes and itineraries are only secondary evidence used to support the primary evidence.

I too never kept my boarding passes. After all I was travelling on my own dime. I was able to get United Airlines to write a letter saying that I had taken a specified flight to and from Shanghai on specified dates. I went to the office in Shanghai and was able to get it done after a little bit of pleading and smiling.

Good luck.

238245[/snapback]

Another thing that you could do is provide a copy of your credit card statement. This would also show that you paid for the ticket and not your SO. My statement also happened to show my itinerary on it. My wife was not asked for any documentation whatsoever but it is best to be well prepared.

The boarding passes only evidence that you have been to China and met your sweetheart. As someone else mentioned they are only secondary evidence. A photo copy of the stamped entry page in your passport will suffice.