Looking for Internet Cafe in GZ

woainilin

Hi:

My fiance is in GZ preparing for his interview. He is staying at Mr. Xie's hotel which I believe is in the same building as the Consulate. Does anyone know if there is a network club or internet cafe anywhere nearby so he could meet me on yahoo?

Thanks

Toni

Hi: 

My fiance is in GZ preparing for his interview.  He is staying at Mr. Xie's hotel which I believe is in the same building as the Consulate.  Does anyone know if there is a network club or internet cafe anywhere nearby so he could meet me on yahoo? 

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

Tell him to ask Angela or Mr Xie, the room we stayed in had a computer with a camera. They can probably get him fixed up without any problem.

Hi: 

My fiance is in GZ preparing for his interview.  He is staying at Mr. Xie's hotel which I believe is in the same building as the Consulate.  Does anyone know if there is a network club or internet cafe anywhere nearby so he could meet me on yahoo? 

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

Tell him to ask Angela or Mr Xie, the room we stayed in had a computer with a camera. They can probably get him fixed up without any problem.

237919[/snapback]

Sorry, Toni. There is another member liveing at the room Lee lived before. There is an Internet Cafe downstair. We have showed him las night. Sorry for no computer there.

Hi: 

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

237919[/snapback]

Sorry, Toni. There is another member liveing at the room Lee lived before. There is an Internet Cafe downstair. We have showed him las night. Sorry for no computer there.

237951[/snapback]

See Toni, I told you they would take care of your man. Sometimes us men need to be lead around by the nose. :redblob:

BTW Angela, did you ever find that Taxi for me? :redblob: I think I know the answer to that one and we're getting new ones made so I will not be a bad husband forever. :toot:

Hi:?

My fiance is in GZ preparing for his interview.?He is staying at Mr. Xie's hotel which I believe is in the same building as the Consulate.?Does anyone know if there is a network club or internet cafe anywhere nearby so he could meet me on yahoo??

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

237919[/snapback]

237951[/snapback]

See Toni, I told you they would take care of your man. Sometimes us men need to be lead around by the nose. :lol:

BTW Angela, did you ever find that Taxi for me? :blink: I think I know the answer to that one and we're getting new ones made so I will not be a bad husband forever. :lol:

237964[/snapback]

Sorry Lee, Mr. Xie keeps calling the taxi company for several times, but their reply is still no record. Maybe the taxi driver did not bring the picture back to their company or someone who took the taxi took the picture with them. Lee, sorry for that we could not help you find the picture. But once we get any news from the taxi company, we will contact you immediately.

My fiance is in GZ preparing for his interview.?He is staying at Mr. Xie's hotel which I believe is in the same building as the Consulate.?Does anyone know if there is a network club or internet cafe anywhere nearby so he could meet me on yahoo??

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

237919[/snapback]

237951[/snapback]

See Toni, I told you they would take care of your man. Sometimes us men need to be lead around by the nose. :lol:

BTW Angela, did you ever find that Taxi for me? :blink: I think I know the answer to that one and we're getting new ones made so I will not be a bad husband forever. :lol:

237964[/snapback]

Sorry Lee, Mr. Xie keeps calling the taxi company for several times, but their reply is still no record. Maybe the taxi driver did not bring the picture back to their company or someone who took the taxi took the picture with them. Lee, sorry for that we could not help you find the picture. But once we get any news from the taxi company, we will contact you immediately.

238180[/snapback]

Thank you for trying, I will have my wife's sister get us new ones made. Who knows, I may not ever leave anything in a taxi again. The first time was my wife's X-ray from her interview. :lol:

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

237919[/snapback]

237951[/snapback]

Romantic.. you showed who? You showed my Lin? You are at the hotel?

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

237919[/snapback]

237951[/snapback]

238263[/snapback]

Yes, we have showed your fiance. I am not at the hotel. My brother and Mr. Xie are there.

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

237919[/snapback]

237951[/snapback]

238263[/snapback]

Yes, we have showed your fiance. I am not at the hotel. My brother and Mr. Xie are there.

238315[/snapback]

Thank you very much!! I am so happy with Mr. Xie. He has been very helpful to Lin since the first phone call. We are so lucky to have your help.

Regards,

Toni

Thanks

Toni

237881[/snapback]

237919[/snapback]

237951[/snapback]

238263[/snapback]

238315[/snapback]

Thank you very much!! I am so happy with Mr. Xie. He has been very helpful to Lin since the first phone call. We are so lucky to have your help.

Regards,

Toni

238406[/snapback]

It is our pleasure. Helping others is what we should do. :lol: Mr. Xie likes your fiance Lin and his friend. We wish you get together soon.