Interview Question???

In reviewing letter that GZ sent to my wife for interview (gerneric form I think) She says It says you MAY BRING I864 form and then goes on to list things like * current bank statements,deeds,employment letter ect. thesewere all provided with original I864. All info is still relativly the same and current. I was planning to bring a copy of the last 3 years tax transcripts. Is GZ going to need another copy of the I864 and supporting Docs???? It should be on file.

Todd <_<

Todd,

GZ is known for asking the beneficary to produce forms that they already (should) have in their possession. I gave my wife the entire CR1 P3 documentation returned to NVC which contains the I-864 and all of the supporting documentation (Tax Forms and W2s for the past 3 years including 2005 taxes.

Guest pushbrk
In reviewing letter that GZ sent to my wife for interview (gerneric form I think) She says It says you MAY BRING I864 form and then goes on to list things like * current bank statements,deeds,employment letter ect. thesewere all provided with original I864. All info is still relativly the same and current. I was planning to bring a copy of the last 3 years tax transcripts. Is GZ going to need another copy of the I864 and supporting Docs???? It should be on file.

Todd  <_<

236805[/snapback]

Since you have copies of all docs in your possession, I wouldn't leave anything behind in the USA if there's even the remotest chance GUZ might ask for it. I take it you are going to travel to GUZ, so take everything possible with you.

The I-864 sent to NVC will be forwarded as part of the CR1 case... so GUZ will have this. In most cases, this forwarded I-864 is what they will go by. The exception is when there was a tax year change between the time of filing the I-864 to NVC and filers should have a W2s for the next filing year. Even if you try to say you are not required to file yet (ie: March interview), you would be expected to still have the W2s available at the interview... If there is a tax year change, I'd bring an updated one in case it is asked for...