Addtionally, since we had filed DCF, I had to put down our Chinese address as my address on I-130. However, now I am back in the US and currently living with my parents, whose address I will have to put down for #10 on the DS-230 Part I, where it asks for " permanent address in the US where you(SO) intend to live". But the problem is, do I put my name as the name of the person who currently live there, or my parents' name? Won't GZ see it and think "hey wait a minute, the American petitioner's address has changed! Problem!"

Which brings me to the next question concerning #14 on DS-230 Part I, where it asks for " address of spouse (if different from your(SO) own)"

Do I put down my current US address? or say it's same as the SO's?

Thank you so much!

1. Q.10

You want to establish your domicile (US residency).. so you do want to put this as YOUR address...

your roommates or family who may share the same residency is not relevant to list here... (if someone living with you will be a joint sponsor, then this can come into play with that document).

2. Q.14

Your current address in US.. that is your address, not one in china. The SO's current address is in china; future address is in US.

1. Q.10

You want to establish your domicile (US residency).. so you do want to put this as YOUR address...

your roommates or family who may share the same residency is not relevant to list here... (if someone living with you will be a joint sponsor, then this can come into play with that document).

2. Q.14

Your current address in US.. that is your address, not one in china.  The SO's current address is in china; future address is in US.

236325[/snapback]

Thank you David!