Need help with Visa process

I returned from China last week and I am ready to start the visa application process for my fiancee and her daughter. The U.S. Government website is so confusing. Does anyone have a step 1, 2, 3, etc. list they can send me? My e-mail address is stewart6624@yahoo.com. Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

Edited by fredboy (see edit history)

Welcome to CFL fredboy. You came to the right place. Here is a link to some links that will help you get started. http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16183

First thing you need to do is file the I-129F and the G-325 A. If you didn't fill out these forms with her while you were in China then you need to so. There is a link to example forms filled in in the link above.

Don't be shy to ask questions. My father always told me the only foolish question is the one you didn't ask.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)

You basically have to prove you've meet the beneficiary in person, so prepare some pictures (maybe 4-6) to send along.

She will have to fill out (or at least sign one you filled out for her) a G-325a...

You will also need passport picture from her, and any divorce decrees.

much later in the process, she must establish documentary proof of sole custody of the child. If it's already on a divorce decree, your good to go. If not, you might want to start getting that sqared away.

I would recommend the VJ "Step by Step"...

K1 guide

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...om&page=k1guide

For the child (k2), you only have to make sure you put her name on the mothers I-129F. What is the child's age ?

welcome to CFL :)

Welcome,

You will find a lot of nice people here who are willing to help and will do their best to ask any question, so dont hesitate to ask. My first suggestion is to go to the General Visa Discussion board and read the For Newbies and FAQ link. It has a lot of good information and links to get information. There are link to where you can see sample forms. Once you have looked at this make yourself a few copies of the I-129F and the G-325's and start filling it what you can, when you come across a question you dont understand come back here and ask. Once you get all the information together ask someone about how to put it all together.

So again welcome to CFL.

Rick & Liyan