adding child to p4

Can my fiance add her adopted daughter to her p4 now she just got her approval and paper's and she need's to go to guangzhou next week I as well prepared a additional i-134 with child on it or should we wait to here back from guz on sending out a packet for the litlle girl

Email GUZ NOW!, and have whatever medical exam is needed. Have your fiance take the daughter to the interview, and she may just get a visa! Be sure your fiance has all the P4 paperwork AND the actual adoption papers. Good luck, Paul! DEFINITELY EMAIL GUZ NOW!

Email GUZ NOW!, and have whatever medical exam is needed. Have your fiance take the daughter to the interview, and she may just get a visa! Be sure your fiance has all the P4 paperwork AND the actual adoption papers.  Good luck, Paul! DEFINITELY EMAIL GUZ NOW!

236121[/snapback]

but how could she get the medical .do you not have to have a appointment for the child to get this to ? and would the little girl be able to accompany here to the interview I nmean into the building and with the visa officer

Email GUZ (through their web-page email form) and have her added to the application. Hopefully, they will tell you everything you need to know. Get the medical done, if possible, and yes I think take her to the interview. If anything is still needed, your fiance can take care of it. I'd like to say it's no problem, but I don't think we've heard from anyone who's added an adopted daughter at such a late date. I'm not familiar with the medical procedure - maybe someone will have better information there. Go for it, I hope it works.

Getting with GZ immediately is the first thing you must do. They will have to issue a NEW interview letter with the daughters name on it before they will do a medical exam for her and allow her to attend the interview.

Now GZ may be able to do this quickly and issue a new letter when she arrives in GZ, but I would not hold out too much hope for this so close to the interview.

Be prepared for some additional documentation to be required before the interview is re-schedule. This is not a common occurrence and may take a bit of explaining and require written acceptance from you before they actually add another beneficiary at the last minute.

Can my fiance add her adopted daughter to her p4 now she just got her approval and paper's and she need's to go to guangzhou next week I as well prepared a additional i-134 with child on it or should we wait to here back from guz on sending out a packet for the litlle girl

236120[/snapback]

It might make sense just to delay your fiancee's interview for a few weeks to enable you to catch up with all the required paperwork. This might save her an additional trip to GUZ. This is just something to consider. I'm sure trying to pull this off will get the adrenalin going. Good Luck!

Edited by gman2531 (see edit history)

236120[/snapback]

It might make sense just to delay your fiancee's interview for a few weeks to enable you to catch up with all the required paperwork. This might save her an additional trip to GUZ. This is just something to consider. I'm sure trying to pull this off will get the adrenalin going. Good Luck!

236152[/snapback]

Thank all of so far for the helpful suggestion's.I just want to be sure that they know of the girl and at least some thing is stated before my fiance's interview I worry that it would add additional time to getting the girl here if my fiance all ready has her interview I sent a email last week on tuesday no response called dos today they told me to send anouther one and that the consulate can only help me with this as well I sent them a fax hopeing i get a reply from some one this week my fiance leave's for guz on the 12 or 13 and interview in 17 this has only compounded my stress of this situation adding the girl in some one .