National Identification Number?

Hi,

On the DS-156 it asks for the National Identification number can anyone tell me what the Chinese call it?

Thanks,

Rick

Hi,

On the DS-156 it asks for the National Identification number can anyone tell me what the Chinese call it?

Thanks,

Rick

236035[/snapback]

If you are refering to question #14, that would be the China ID#. It is a plastic laminated ID card that is issued to the citizens of China. Just ask your SO for her "China ID #" on her card. (it is the very bottom number on the ID card).

Hi,

Thanks,

Rick

236035[/snapback]

Shen Fen Zheng #

Éí·ÝÖ¤

236040[/snapback]

Thanks,

Yes I had asked her but somethings get confused in the translation but now I have the Chinese name for it so she will know for sure.

Again Thanks,

Rick

Hi,

Thanks,

Rick

236035[/snapback]

Shen Fen Zheng #

Éí·ÝÖ¤

236040[/snapback]

Thanks,

Yes I had asked her but somethings get confused in the translation but now I have the Chinese name for it so she will know for sure.

Again Thanks,

Rick

236043[/snapback]

np :D

The new ID's are actually plastic (much like a us drivers license) with an 18 digit number as opposed to the old laminated ones which gave everyone a 15 digit ID number.