Besides the DS-230

We have started work on the DS-230 and almost have all the information, Liyan just needs to get her schools address. What other forms besides the DS-230 and the I-134 can we expect to fill out?

We have her birthcertificate already and the police report hoping it will still be good, otherwise she has to make a trip back home.

We have filled for a CR-1 and a K-3 visa can someone give me the actual list of forms we need yet to fill out.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

Guest pushbrk
We have started work on the DS-230 and almost have all the information, Liyan just needs to get her schools address. What other forms besides the DS-230 and the I-134 can we expect to fill out?

We have her birthcertificate already and the police report hoping it will still be good, otherwise she has to make a trip back home.

We have filled for a CR-1 and a K-3 visa can someone give me the actual list of forms we need yet to fill out.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

235950[/snapback]

The DS 156 and 157.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

235950[/snapback]

The DS 156 and 157.

235955[/snapback]

Thanks Mike,

I went and looked over the forms and I have a few questions:

On the DS-156

14. National Identification No. ?

25. Name and telephone number of person in U.S. who you will be staying with or visiting for tourism or business?

26. How long will you stay? (forever)

27. What is the pupose of your trip? ( to be with my husband)

32. Do you intend to work in the U.S.? (yes eventually)

33. Do you intend to study in the U.S.? (yes English classes)

36. Has anyone ever filed an immigrant visa petition on your behalf?

DS-157 (Just the one now)

18. Have you ever made specific trvel arrangements? (she has traveled home to see her family)

How does one answer these questions?

Thanks for all your help.

Rick

Guest pushbrk

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

235950[/snapback]

The DS 156 and 157.

235955[/snapback]

Thanks Mike,

On the DS-156

25. Name and telephone number of person in U.S. who you will be staying with or visiting for tourism or business?

18. Have you ever made specific trvel arrangements? (she has traveled home to see her family)

Rick

235959[/snapback]

Didn't realize you posted this too. I answered your identical PM.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

235950[/snapback]

The DS 156 and 157.

235955[/snapback]

Thanks Mike,

On the DS-156

Rick

235959[/snapback]

Didn't realize you posted this too. I answered your identical PM.

235962[/snapback]

Thanks I got it, I didnt know if you would see it on here.

Good luck on the 8th :D

Rick & Liyan