Hello All,

My wife got her P3 today, but under her "official name" I think they made a mistake. On her passport, and on her official documents, (and on the application we completed) her name is Zhang Momo. But, when we got her P-3 from GUZ, they address her as ZHANG MO MO. Is this a problem? What should I do? I am really scared about this. Please advise.

Splitting the name like that by Guangzhou is a common concern but it's not a problem.  My wife's name came out split on the P3 as Xiao Ying.

235874[/snapback]

Thank you for your response.

Just because I am really nervous about this, I would like to confirm with other members...is this OK, or should I call someone to get this fixed?

Apparently GZ has the idea that a first name that has 2 Chinese characters is 2 names. Just keep your paperwork consistent.

I doubt you will be able to get GZ to remove the space.

235909[/snapback]

What Lee said, Lusheng and the twins had this same thing happen to their names and it was no problem.

Apparently GZ has the idea that a first name that has 2 Chinese characters is 2 names. Just keep your paperwork consistent.

I doubt you will be able to get GZ to remove the space.

235909[/snapback]

What Lee said, Lusheng and the twins had this same thing happen to their names and it was no problem.

235915[/snapback]

What Lee and Mikey said.

Name on passport - "Jingwen"

Name on K-1 - "Jing Wen"

Maybe, it's just the government's way of trying to westernize the applicant. :blink: :P