Ok, just want to make sure. I reveived the I-797C today for my I-129F, so now I just sit back and wait? I am right to understand we just wait for the P-3 yes?

Thanks

Rick & Liyan

Ok, just want to make sure. I reveived the I-797C today for my I-129F, so now I just sit back and wait? I am right to understand we just wait for the P-3 yes?

Thanks

Rick & Liyan

235674[/snapback]

The I-797C you received on the I-129F is the receipt for the money you paid, you will now wait for the approval notice. Hopefully within 60-90 days.

On the CR-1 case you are waiting on approval and the P-3 from NVC.

In both cases you need to go ahead and start getting your DS-230's completed and get it to your wife to sign and return to you, one for NVC and the other for GZ when they send out P-3.

Nothing goes to GZ until a petition is approved and finished processing at NVC in both cases.

Guest pushbrk

Thanks

Rick & Liyan

235674[/snapback]

You will not be required to fill out anymore papers until the P3 but you'll want to get some of those ready and send to her.

Most of us track the progress of our cases through NVC and then by calling DOS.

Thats what I thought I just wanted to make sure. Yes I have already started looking at the P-3 packet and getting all the information.

I thought the DS-230 went to her as part of her P-3 packet and she was to fill it out?

I was planning on filling one out for her but I thought I read something about a bar code that was on the DS-230 sent to her.

Thanks

Guest pushbrk
Thats what I thought I just wanted to make sure. Yes I have already started looking at the P-3 packet and getting all the information.

I thought the DS-230 went to her as part of her P-3 packet and she was to fill it out?

I was planning on filling one out for her but I thought I read something about a bar code that was on the DS-230 sent to her.

Thanks

235718[/snapback]

The primary reason for you to fill it out for her is that it is in English and you can do it more easily. She can always copy what you did.

Thanks

235718[/snapback]

The primary reason for you to fill it out for her is that it is in English and you can do it more easily. She can always copy what you did.

235719[/snapback]

Thanks everyone,

I was on the right track but just wanted to make sure.

I always appreciate everyones help.

Rick & Liyan

Thanks

235718[/snapback]

For K3, she will get the DS-230 as part of P3. She should return this to GUZ via EMS so you can track it.

For CR1, the barcode is an issue for the DS-230. This is sent back to NVC.

Thanks

235718[/snapback]

I believe that the barcode is on a coversheet that is returned with the DS-230 and not on the actual form.

Thanks

235718[/snapback]

I believe that the barcode is on a coversheet that is returned with the DS-230 and not on the actual form.

235763[/snapback]

Thanks,

We have started work on the DS-230 and almost have all the information Liyan just needs to get her schools address. What other forms besides the DS-230 and the I-134 can we expect to fill out?

We have her birthcertificate already and the police report hoping it will still be good, otherwise she has to make a trip back home.

We have filled for a CR-1 and a K-3 visa can someone give me the actual list of forms we need yet to fill out.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan