Being at the Interview

Ok, this is just a hypothetical question. I wouldn't really do it, but I was just curious why it wasn't discussed before.

After I went to get my 2nd letter of intent notarized (on the same 5th floor) I noticed that the smaller room with bank windows (this is the American Citizens services side) where I was waiting for my number to be called was connected by a 15 foot glass hallway (where the bathrooms were) directly to the bigger bank style waiting area where the SO waits to get her interview. There were no doors separating these 2 areas and I had to walk over to the window 16 on the Big side just to pay the 30US to get the notarization.

My question is why couldn't I go up to the 5th floor and hang out in the American Citizen services side whilst she is on her side? :roller: Not that I plan on doing this, but I was curious why it wasn't discussed before. I was waiting to get my notarization and was able to freely walk around between the 2 areas so I don't see what all the hoopla is, but maybe that section is more heavily guarded during the time when interviews are actually in process. I'm not sure because we went up there after lunch time and I did see about 20 people in the second line waiting to get in to the Big Room. Granted, I don't want to mess up her interview, but if she needed help with something urgent it would be nice to be there for her. Just a thought.

Guest pushbrk
I've noticed this as well, but I would bet that someone would immediately come out to mention you had taken the wrong turn after leaving the WC.  :rolleyes:

It's not like you would stand out or anything.  :lol:

235609[/snapback]

Also, you would have a bit of a timing problem, in that you would have NO idea at what time during about a three hour period, that she might have a need. I'm thinking somebody would notice you hanging around.

They noticed me standing at the top of the escalator watching, pretty darn quickly and directed me to the USC side.