CFL - a value beyond comprehension

CFLers:

To those who have come before me; those who have crafted and maintain this site and those of you beginning the journey:

I truly question my ability to gracefully endure, maneuver and complete the process with my nerves intact; and the calm that I have experienced knowing every turn in the road; every road block; every warning sign that I met along the way.

I reserved a suite with Mr. Xie and Angela because of those who preceded me. What a great decision. We have celebrated Angela's birthday together, shared meals and they have walked us personally...and I mean beat the pavement with us, every step of the way. Mr. Xie fine tuned and organized every bit of paperwork until it was impecable. This week has been an enjoyable (somewhat) relaxing time (considering).

However, I must complain about their inabilty to control the weather. I guess they do have limits! ....and the Typhoon will pass! ...and I do mean the actual Typhoon hitting southern China!

I will comment further on the P-4 --Interview process under OUR Stories for those of you arriving soon.

Thanks CFL!

Phil & Yun

phil,

the visa journey, and your's in particular, is practically an allegory to the famous "Pilgrim's Progress"... Clearly you passed through the City of [Destruction] USCIS and have finally arrived at the Celestial [City] GUZ.

The journey is not without it's roadblocks and downright delays for some like you. Your preserverance and ultimately your focus on the final goal to be with your SO is really the message we all need to see, to help us all see beyond the inabilities we all share.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you over the coming months... :)

Well, Phil (and Yun) I was trying to save my 900th post to announce my NOA2, but it doesn't look like that's happening. So, when I saw your post, I had to respond. I really feel so happy for you and Yun. I'm sure Ivy shares this with me. You have been a friend and you have helped me in the past. You had a long journey and you deserve the final results. I will tell Ivy tonight. May you have a wonderful, happy life together. I still want to get together, but, that will have to wait, I'm afraid. Congratulations! Ron

:D :D :cheering: :cheering:

CFLers:

To those who have come before me; those who have crafted and maintain this site and those of you beginning the journey:

I truly question my ability to gracefully endure, maneuver and complete the process with my nerves intact; and the calm that I have experienced knowing every turn in the road; every road block; every warning sign that I met along the way.

I reserved a suite with Mr. Xie and Angela because of those who preceded me.  What a great decision.  We have celebrated Angela's birthday together, shared meals and they have walked us personally...and I mean beat the pavement with us, every step of the way.  Mr. Xie fine tuned and organized every bit of paperwork until it was impecable.  This week has been an enjoyable (somewhat) relaxing time (considering).

However, I must complain about their inabilty to control the weather.  I guess they do have limits!  ....and the Typhoon will pass!  ...and I do mean the actual Typhoon hitting southern China!

I will comment further on the P-4 --Interview process under OUR Stories for those of you arriving soon.

Thanks CFL!

Phil & Yun

235509[/snapback]

Well, Mr. Xie certainly has our vote - he and Angela were very good to us when SO and I visited Guangzhou for reconniance. Thanks for confirning what we found during our earlier visit, Wheel Man