Interview Date

Guest Paul

Great news Paul, unless you haven't started cleaning the house yet. You know you can ask to reschedule if you need more time.?:P

235484[/snapback]

Great news Paul, unless you haven't started cleaning the house yet. You know you can ask to reschedule if you need more time.?:P

235484[/snapback]

Are you serious, anyone can rescudle if the need arises?

Paul

235510[/snapback]

Sure you can re-schedule, just go for it.

BTW can I have the video rights to your SO beating the crap outta you for rescheduling? :roller:

235549[/snapback]

She won't like the re-scheduled date they give you. Neither will you.

235484[/snapback]

235484[/snapback]

Are you serious, anyone can rescudle if the need arises?

Paul

235510[/snapback]

Sure you can re-schedule, just go for it.

BTW can I have the video rights to your SO beating the crap outta you for rescheduling? :roller:

235549[/snapback]

She won't like the re-scheduled date they give you. Neither will you.

235555[/snapback]

Don't worry, there will be no re-scheduling. I'll start house-cleaning in the morning!

Wheel Man

Congratulations again. I don't know about you, but I am on the verge of panic!!!!! :)

Where do I start??? I was going in circles last night.  :lol:

235628[/snapback]

Don't panic man, everything will work out like is is supposed to. Hell, Lynn is in another city working and didn't even know about the interview date either until this morning that is. As far as she knows the P-4 has not been delivered yet. DOD said it was mailed to her on 25 July. How long do you think we should wait b/f contacting them to let them know we have not gotten it, if in fact we have not received it soon?

Yeah, it's too bad they will most likely not have similar interview dates. Lynn sees you guys photo on here and remembers that day in Nanning when we met - pretty cool, eh? Ok,you stay in touch and let us know just as soon as your P-4 arrives.

Wheel Man

Congratulations again. I don't know about you, but I am on the verge of panic!!!!! :(

Where do I start??? I was going in circles last night.?:)

235628[/snapback]

Don't panic man, everything will work out like is is supposed to. Hell, Lynn is in another city working and didn't even know about the interview date either until this morning that is. As far as she knows the P-4 has not been delivered yet. DOD said it was mailed to her on 25 July. How long do you think we should wait b/f contacting them to let them know we have not gotten it, if in fact we have not received it soon?

Yeah, it's too bad they will most likely not have similar interview dates. Lynn sees you guys photo on here and remembers that day in Nanning when we met - pretty cool, eh? Ok,you stay in touch and let us know just as soon as your P-4 arrives.

Wheel Man

235695[/snapback]

Sorry Paul...I forgot to tell you.

The night that I told Manyun about the interview date we were on the phone, supplementing the conversation with Yahoo Messenger. My telling her was delayed by an Internet/computer glitch. Her daughter Lingyi came in with the mail. I had told her about the interview date about 30 minutes earlier. When she looked at the mail, there it was...the Magical P-4. (Oooohhh...Aaaahhh ).

As it was mailed the same day, I would imagine that you two also have yours. It really is too bad that we are one week apart. Woulda been great to spend the time with you and Lynn in Guangzhou.

Mike

Congratulations again. I don't know about you, but I am on the verge of panic!!!!! :(

Where do I start??? I was going in circles last night.?:)

235628[/snapback]

Wheel Man

235695[/snapback]

Sorry Paul...I forgot to tell you.

The night that I told Manyun about the interview date we were on the phone, supplementing the conversation with Yahoo Messenger. My telling her was delayed by an Internet/computer glitch. Her daughter Lingyi came in with the mail. I had told her about the interview date about 30 minutes earlier. When she looked at the mail, there it was...the Magical P-4. (Oooohhh...Aaaahhh ).

As it was mailed the same day, I would imagine that you two also have yours. It really is too bad that we are one week apart. Woulda been great to spend the time with you and Lynn in Guangzhou.

Mike

236023[/snapback]

Okay, cool man. Yes, I would like to go to Guangzhou again but don't think that will happen. Since her father is still an issue we are going to have to cross some of those bridges when we come to them. Anyway, I'm so very exxcited at this point nothing is going to get me down, nothing - it's got to be the same for her too. Have a great night and stay in touch,

Wheel Man

Congratulations & best of luck!!!

:D :D :D :D