Police Certificate

Hello,

I have a question regarding the police certificate, my wife lived in her home town before moving to Shenzhen 5 years ago, does she need a police certificate from both cities or just her home town?

Thanks,

Rick

Hello,

I have a question regarding the police certificate, my wife lived in her home town before moving to Shenzhen 5 years ago, does she need a police certificate from both cities or just her home town?

Thanks,

Rick

234703[/snapback]

Nope, she needs to get this based on her registered address. If she moved her Houkou(sp?) to Shenzhen she should be able to get it there, otherwise she will need to return to her hometown to get this.

Hello,

Thanks,

Rick

234703[/snapback]

Nope, she needs to get this based on her registered address. If she moved her Houkou(sp?) to Shenzhen she should be able to get it there, otherwise she will need to return to her hometown to get this.

234706[/snapback]

Thanks Lee.

Hello,

Thanks,

Rick

234703[/snapback]

i will be applying for a 130 in nov. is a police certificate always needed ?

thanks

Hello,

Thanks,

Rick

234703[/snapback]

thanks

234722[/snapback]

All beneficiaries are required to have a police certificate at the interview.

Guest pushbrk
Hello,

Thanks,

Rick

234703[/snapback]

thanks

234722[/snapback]

All beneficiaries are required to have a police certificate at the interview.

234724[/snapback]

Right, so getting the police certificate is something to be put off probably until at least the middle of next year. They are good for only one year. Fresher is better.

Divorce certificates and/or marriage certificates, birth certificates for children and custody papers are the focus in advance of the filing.