I am sitting here on pins and needles this morning. My wife went to have her medical exam. She recently has been telling me that her heart is uncomfortable and beat quickly keeping her from sleeping well at night. When she did her exam the Dr informed her she does have a problem with her heart but that it is beating to slowly, not quickly. :) My wife was unable to translate to me the exact problem indicated by the exam Dr, last night when I talked to her, but the Dr said that this probably would not keep her from passing the medical exam. My wife paid for the quick pick up of medical exam results so she would not have to stay or return to GUZ. I am waiting to find out if the result of her exam was passing. Of course she will make an appointment to determine exactly what the problem is.

Does anyone have knowledge of how much or to what extent the exam results play in the obtaining of visa?

Thanks

I just talked with my wife and although there is indication of heart problem she received a pass result on medical exam. She was still unable to translate to me the problem but is going to her local hospital tomorrow morning to have exam to determine the problem.

So this problem did not impact the medical exam result of passing. Does the VO have the descretion to no issue visa due to medical finding even though it pass result?

Edited by Lowen/Zhang (see edit history)