since these are P4s, they are hand carried to the interview (as opposed to mailed in). The worse case is they make you fill them out at the consulate. I've yet to hear this for these forms, but a similar situation happened to someone with some other forms (they re-filled them out).

If it were me, I wouldn't hesitate to use them.. as long as they appear to print decently...

since these are P4s, they are hand carried to the interview (as opposed to mailed in).  The worse case is they make you fill them out at the consulate.  I've yet to hear this for these forms, but a similar situation happened to someone with some other forms (they re-filled them out).

If it were me, I wouldn't hesitate to use them.. as long as they appear to print decently...

232945[/snapback]

Hey David,

Makes sense to do this. My fiancee just told me that she talked to Guangzhou about this and they told her that when she comes then she could come early and get a new P4 at the consulate for 600 RMB. Have you heard of this before? Seeing as Guangzhou's website offers the DS-156, 156K, and 157 on their website and does not offer the others then I would think that the VO has full discretion as to the other forms. Your opinion is always most welcome.

since these are P4s, they are hand carried to the interview (as opposed to mailed in).  The worse case is they make you fill them out at the consulate.  I've yet to hear this for these forms, but a similar situation happened to someone with some other forms (they re-filled them out).

232945[/snapback]

Hey David,

Makes sense to do this. My fiancee just told me that she talked to Guangzhou about this and they told her that when she comes then she could come early and get a new P4 at the consulate for 600 RMB. Have you heard of this before? Seeing as Guangzhou's website offers the DS-156, 156K, and 157 on their website and does not offer the others then I would think that the VO has full discretion as to the other forms. Your opinion is always most welcome.

232959[/snapback]

600RMB? Wow, that's a bit expensive for those forms I think. :ph34r:

232945[/snapback]

Hey David,

232959[/snapback]

I think you'll win brownie points (by saving money) by pointing out to her that you have access to the forms at a wonderful american site assisting you in the visa process :rolleyes: , and as a backup, can go in with them at check-in and point out the problems in the originally received forms and ask if these replacements are sufficient. Again, if something is wrong on a form, I've only seen them give the person another form to fill out , on the spot.