is my avatar to aggressive??

Hmmm ... It just occurred to me that many people have an avatar and I don't. :lol:

I wanted to make my own ... I used to make animated GIFs, but I can't find the software I used before. By now I am sure it is out of date. Oh well, I'll probably just download one from a site. :lol:

Phillip, I will be watching for your upcoming avatar. Also it is going to be interesting when Victoria gets one. They are so easy to change, also, it is fun. Thanks for providing a great site for current information as well as enjoyable diversion at a time when it is greatly needed.

Robert,

Hehe, I finally gave in and after a bit of surfing the web, found myself an avatar. I feel like it fits me very well (cheerful and colorful, that is ... not fat and green). Unfortunately, I suppose I will have to find a new one after Christmas. Oh, well.

Happy holidays, everyone!!!

P.J.

Guest bbridges51

OH, if the trees could only talk. Somewhere there must be a christmas tree liberation group. And, of course, there'd be flames between the loggers on one side and the huggers on the other. So much nicer here.

B