What does that mean?

We called DOS today, they said I am eligible for interview date now, paper was submitted to GZ on Luly 1st, but said the interview date has not been scheduled yet.

What does that mean? mean my name check was completed? just wait for the interview ? how long will they schedule the interview? thanks :blink:

based on your last post... you've been waiting quite a while for P4.. sounds like the namecheck finally finished, which is very good news.

It's hard to predict when they will send out your P4 since it was delayed... but the next round of P4s should go out at the end of July and wrap around the first 7 days of Aug... Hopefully you see it then.

--------

past post:

:blink: I got Packet P3 at February 23rd, consulate got my filled up forms at February 27th, it have been almost 4 months, why I still not get Packet4? why the name check took so long? I am worried, if it is because my name is common or I have been there last year? i apply K1 Visa.

226962[/snapback]

based on your last post... you've been waiting quite a while for P4.. sounds like the namecheck finally finished, which is very good news.

It's hard to predict when they will send out your P4 since it was delayed... but the next round of P4s should go out at the end of July and wrap around the first 7 days of Aug...  Hopefully you see it then.

--------

past post:

:blink: I got Packet P3 at February 23rd, consulate got my filled up forms at February 27th, it have been almost 4 months, why I still not get Packet4? why the name check took so long? I am worried, if it is because my name is common or I have been there last year? i apply K1 Visa.

226962[/snapback]

231647[/snapback]

DavidZixuan thank you for reply, the news cheer me up, yes, i have been worried before, but now i am happy, just wait for the interview now. thanks again. :lol: