Next I-129F question

On question 18 I answered as follows.

"Initially we met online. After months of writing and meeting via web cam, we met in person on March 25, 2006 in Nanning, China."

My question, is this enough of an answer or do I need to provide additional information in a supplimental answer on a separate sheet of paper?

In my first draft I wrote something almost exactally the same as you ---that was on the old I-129 form, the new form has space for a good paragraph --4 lines, but the fillable form on the site only allowed 1 line (my brother fixed that for me -I do not know how to post it but could email it for you), I wrote that she met me at the airport, that we traveled together to family house where I stayed, and some details of what we did together, then with the pictures (18) I included captions that supported my paragraph --I also included some emails, copy of plane tickets, etc ----- read past posts, and all given advice, think about it ---then do it your way, I think that what worked best 6 months ago might not be the best 6 months from now, just remember what you include could be the baisis of questions asked your SO at the interview , give her copys, if she is asked a question that brings a smile to her face I think it can only help with a good result at the end of the interview.

I am only slightly ahead of you ,and time will tell if my thoughts are correct

In my first draft I wrote something almost exactally the same as you ---that was on the old I-129 form, the new form has space for a good paragraph --4 lines, but the fillable form on the site only allowed 1 line (my brother fixed that for me -I do not know how to post it but could email it for you), I wrote that she met me at the airport, that we traveled together to family house where I stayed, and some details of what we did together, then with the pictures (18) I included captions that supported my paragraph --I also included some emails, copy of plane tickets, etc  -----  read past posts, and all given advice, think about it ---then do it your way, I think that what worked best 6 months ago might not be the best 6 months from now, just remember what you include could be the baisis of questions asked your SO at the interview , give her copys, if she is asked a question that brings a smile to her face I think it can only help with a good result at the end of the interview.

I am only slightly ahead of you ,and time will tell if my thoughts are correct

231336[/snapback]

, I wrote a page letter telling how we met what attraction we had with each other and how we communicated. I covered how we made plans to meet backed by e-mails confirming this. then I detailed things covering how we met on which dates and where and what we did. backed by plane tickets, photos ,taxie receipts and ticket stubs

. every thing I mentioned in letter I had proof like this so to cover any questions., I mentioned we met the family and had photos to back it up which I sent with petition that were dated. They have an outline on how the relationship evolved. I notice some one was asked for this how the relationship evolved and I tried to cover this in this letter.I sent in detailing how we met. I also mentioned we met on match.com

I did about a half page supplemental sheet. Then we translated it to make sure she understood what details I included. The reason I took such care was reading interview debriefs I recalled a few instances where a VO gave a blue slip triggered, at least in part, by some stumbling on the "how did you meet" question.