Possible P4 Sighting!

Hello all,

Spoke with GZ last night and was informed that our P4 packet was mailed 3/14. Based on P3 timeline, she should receive 3/20 or 3/21. Will post when received, along with the interview date. We might be looking at an April reunion, possibly in time for her birthday on the 17th! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest agl88

The GZ email says it is on April 1. Also, I called DOS to confirm this.

That is why I said you can call DOS to verify the date. It is much easy to call DOS than GZ.

You're right!!! Just called GZ...they informed me her interview day is 8:30 am 4/3/03...less than 3 weeks notice!!! Also informed me that visa could be picked up next day!!! OMG!!! A week ago we were still thinking 2-4 months...now its 2 weeks!!! :) :P B) :redblob: :D :redblob: 2 weeks to get my house in shape for a woman!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: Forget the white-glove inspection...I couldn't pass a dark brown-glove inspection right now!!! <_< <_< <_< Sorry guys, but I gotta get to work!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Hello all,

Spoke with GZ last night and was informed that our P4 packet was mailed 3/14.  Based on P3 timeline, she should receive 3/20 or 3/21.  Will post when received, along with the interview date.  We might be looking at an April reunion, possibly in time for her birthday on the 17th! :o  ;)  :D

Er...Carl....don't forget to clean underneath the toilet seat ok?

(Ask Eric for details, I understand he is writing a book about how to do it correctly).

Oh s..t!!! (Is that what you're speaking of?) And is Eric writing this book after Yuhui arrived and taught him how to clean correctly?

:blink: :o :o

You guys remember when immediately after Yuhui arrived, Eric disappeared for awhile...he was actually learning how to clean correctly!!!

:D :D :D