If it were me, which it cerainly is not, my fear would be that a little hot/cold behavior will eventually escalate to big hot/cold see you later behavior, as in goodbye.

I would prefer to reach a mutual dedcision with my wife without getting "hot." Further, I would not dare to presume I know, or can guess, how my wife feels or what she is thinking at any distance.  I cannot do it when she is in the same house with me.

I can only suggest if her behavior causes you to decide to get "hot" figure out "what's going on."  I don't like the feeling I get when either my wife or I get hot.  BTW I hope hot means angry.

I don't know the circumstances of the  cell phone.  I do know if my wife is not in the original 'designated calling area' the charge per minute is outrageous.  Without needing to know the details I would suggest you find out why she doesn't answer.  Maybe you already explained on CFL.  Then, nevermind.  But, if you know the reasons what's up with your discomfort?

Your level of discomfort is almost directly related to your resistance to something.  figure out what it is.

231542[/snapback]

I don't like the feeling I get when either my wife or I get hot. BTW I hope hot means angry.

Bob, hot has an entirely different meaning with my SO, instead of hot as in angry its almost like being in the shower, grin.

Wheel Man

232104[/snapback]

GOOD POINT PAUL. The way it should always beee :helpsmilie:

Thanks again yuahen123. You helped me think like Dennis and Jim did in another thread. I realize I am passing some of my work worries over to my wife, causing her concerns over all COSTs. So I need a stiffer upper lip and faith in myself because I am doing well at work despite the layoffs. SO far it apears I am in a good situation. Thanks again all.