P4 Question about Family Composition Sheet

Hi:?nbsp; I am a US female and my fiance is a Chinese male.?Question #6 in GIV-24 requests If your parent or spouse/fiance has had more then one marriage or concubine, please inclue list of all children ......

I have never been married but I have a son from a previous relationship .. Do I list him ??Is my ex considered my concubine? :-) hahahaha .. I know .. Im laughing .. but I really do not know if I am supposed to wiite my sons name here.?nbsp;

Please Advise

Thank You

Toni?:threeques:

231165[/snapback]

Now that we have determined that my ex is not my concubine, I am thinking I should not list my son anywhere. Let me tell you why and please correct me if I am wrong. Question 6: If your parent or spouse has had more then one marriage or concubine, please include, List all children from that relationship, if deseased give date of birth. I have never been married nor am I yet the spouse. And if my ex is not considered my concubine then this question does not ask me to list my child.

It was someone's reply that pointed out that my son is not yet his step child until we marry that helped me come to this conclusion.

Regarding Question #7 Spouse's or fiance's natural parent, brothers/sisters, adopted brother/sisters and half/step brothers/sister are listed below. If deceased give date of birth. Therefore question #7 does not ask any question about children.

Am I missing something? I want to do this correctly.

231265[/snapback]

Your not missing a thing. Sometimes the easiest questions can be worded to make them difficult.

231271[/snapback]

Thanks Question Mark .. that makes things easier :clapping: