what if I cannot receive P4 in time ???

Guest agl88

Guest agl88

Surprise! I got email from GZ that said the interview for my IR1 was scheduled on April 1. Since it is on Fool Day, I could not believe it until I confirmed it with DOS. So, DOS will know if you have interview once GZ enters it into the system. I think two systems are connected with each other.

The letter was sent out March 17. I am wondering if I can receive the P4 on time. If I cannot receive P4, what should I do to catch April 1 interview?

Any one has suggestion? Thanks!

Guest agl88

Thank you for the response. Owen.

Yes, GZ should give us more time to receive the P4. Now, I only have less than two weeks to receive the P4 and have medical exam.

The difficult part is I don't know if we can be lucky again to go through GZ telephone line.

Wish I could receive P4 by the end of this week.

agl88

Guest agl88

FYI --

Today, I received the following email from GZ:

If Ms. XXX has still not received the appointment packet by this

time, she

may come to the Consulate with her passport to pick up it on 3/26 at

9am.

Sincerely,

IV Section

Of course, we have already received P4. The above message means that GZ will let the applicant go to pick up P4. If someone is waiting for the P4 and knows it is sent out, there is a way to get the P4.

I just called GZ and the clerk told me that she "estimates at least 2 months" for my fiancee's name to be cleared. I called last week, and a different clerk told me 1 month, and I called 2 weeks ago and a different clerk told me 2 months from that point.

Moral of the story: name check still has not cleared.

:D

On another note, she told me that the visa will be issued on the day after the interview.

I just called GZ and the clerk told me that she "estimates at least 2 months" for my fiancee's name to be cleared. I called last week, and a different clerk told me 1 month, and I called 2 weeks ago and a different clerk told me 2 months from that point.

Moral of the story: name check still has not cleared.

;)

On another note, she told me that the visa will be issued on the day after the interview.

Sorry Jatuke. So if you add all this up what you were told was...one month...no, six weeks......no, two months. <_<

The more things change, the more they remain the same. Keep the pressure on my friend. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: