Translated Documents

Hello everyone,

My question is about having documents translated. When my wife and I go married we took the wedding book to a govenment notary office in China to have it translated. They gave us back what could be considered a white book I with the documents in Chinese and then their translated English version in a nice litte white folder. So my question is has anyone else had their documents done this way?

Thanks,

Rick

Guest pushbrk
Hello everyone,

My question is about having documents translated. When my wife and I go married we took the wedding book to a govenment notary office in China to have it translated. They gave us back what could be considered a white book I with the documents in Chinese and then their translated English version in a nice litte white folder. So my question is has anyone else had their documents done this way?

Thanks,

Rick

230672[/snapback]

This is the standard procedure.

Hello everyone,

Thanks,

Rick

230672[/snapback]

Everyone has them, all Notary translations from China are done this way.

Thanks I just wanted to make sure that this was how others had done it.

230685[/snapback]

Got a stack of them sitting around now for my wife and son. It's always better to have a few extras when you get to the US because the taxi ride to the Chinese Notary office gets significant from Somewhere, USA. :lol:

yes we had several copies made.

thanks

230685[/snapback]

Got a stack of them sitting around now for my wife and son. It's always better to have a few extras when you get to the US because the taxi ride to the Chinese Notary office gets significant from Somewhere, USA. :lol:

230689[/snapback]

I agree. More is better in this case, I think.