I am so thankful for finding this site. Any help would be appreciated. I met my fiancee over a year ago and look very forward to getting her here. She has recently sent in the DS-230(two weeks ago). I have sent her all my financial information, receipts, pictures. The only thing I forgot was the letter of intent to marry her. I will send this very soon.

It was my understanding that soon she would receive another packet with instructions and an interview date via mail. My fiance is asking me to call DOS(I don't know who this is) for updates. Can anyone enlighten me on what to expect from this point forward and a timetable? Any advice and knowledge would be much appreciated.

Did you file an I129F, and have received the P1 and P2? If she is submitting the DS-230 without having gotten the P3, it ain't gonna work!

If she has received the P3 and returned it with the DS-230, well, that's where you should be right now.

Welcome to candle.

Did you file an I129F, and have received the P1 and P2? If she is submitting the DS-230 without having gotten the P3, it ain't gonna work!

If she has received the P3 and returned it with the DS-230, well, that's where you should be right now.

Welcome to candle.

230267[/snapback]

Randy,

Thanks for your reply. I have filed the I129 and was approved. I do not know the terms P1-4. I got a notice that I was approved and the case was being forwarded to Guangzhou Consulate. My fiancee got a letter and asked her to send the DS-230. I was under the impression that she would get one notice with an interview date. Obviously this is not the case.

Would you estimate that she would be granted an interview in the next couple of months?

Bill,

Welcome to Candle, follow the well worn path.... lot's of info in the FAQ's as David advised.... you are well on your way...

good luck