G-325a for K1 submitted without duplicates

Hey folks, first timer here. Thanks for all your support and info regarding this long millenium-dragging K1 process. You all have shown me that there should be some light at the end of this tunnel.

Anyway, I'm still sitting pretty waiting for my NOA2 to come in. It's been about 100 days since my NOA1, and I recently realized something that is making me nervous. I found that I mistakenly submitted only the first page of the G-325a forms from my fiancee and me. The pdf file that I obtained from a 3rd party visa kit, only contained the first page of what I now found out is a 4-page (quadruplicate) document. With the tons of documentation I was compiling at the time, I didn't realize that I needed to submit each person's form in quadruplicate until weeks after I had sent it in. :blink:

I am hoping that the CSC officer can realize my shortcoming and simply xerox the extra copies that are needed. Otherwise, should I bother the CSC now to see if I should send in new G-325a forms (in quad. of course) even though they haven't even opened my case? Or should I just wait for an RFE? Anyone else had a similar experience with missing duplicate forms?

Thanks.

Sending only one page of the G-325a is acceptable (I did that over a year ago since I read it was ok).

If they truly want original signatures four times, then they would request it, otherwise if copies are sufficient they would do that. I would say, don't worry about... since you got the IMBRA RFE, some have reported getting combined RFEs for other items, which you did not.

Don't send anything in.. wait to see if they want anything. I never was asked to send in more than the one I sent...