Will Blue Ink matter much?

My lawyer's office wanted all signatures in blue ink in order to distinguish the originals from the copies.

229231[/snapback]

I was just reading the instructions for the I-864 form because I am updating

mine for the interview and the 2nd thing it states is use black or blue ink.

It's sad that they have different ink requirements for different forms!

229238[/snapback]

Complete it in blue ink, make a copy (good copy) next thing you know "bob's your uncle" you have a form in all black.

229241[/snapback]

Uncle Bob :cheering: , I did try that, but I'm afraid they might insist on the original. The only place I have this problem is on the I-130 and the G325a.

Considering that the least little thing can cause a delay, if at all possible I would strongly suggest (from experience) that if it says use black ink then use black ink.  Always weigh your odds and consider the alternatives.  Good luck, Steve

229313[/snapback]

I really hate to do it, but I went and sent her the copies vix express mail.

I guess better safe than sorry. It should arrive there 7/17. and she will sign and Fedex them back.

She tried to download the form, but she couldn't. Plus she couln't open the links I sent to her. When I was there, I tried to use the fillable form in a internet office, but it wouldn't let me type, that is why I have this problem in the first place. Hopefully I can have this puppy fill by the end of the month or the beginning of August.