Interview question

I was told that after asking the wife question, the interviewer in Guangzhou Consulate would immediately or later call the husband and ask the same questions to see if they were match.

I was also told that the interviewer would ask the size, shape and brand of the husband's underwear and even ask questions about the sexual life.

Is that true or just a bullshi.....

Guest pushbrk
I was told that after asking the wife question, the interviewer in Guangzhou Consulate would immediately or later call the husband and ask the same questions to see if they were match.

I was also told that the interviewer would ask the size, shape and brand of the husband's underwear and even ask questions about the sexual life.

226928[/snapback]

It's BS. You are listening to the wrong people. I suppose something like that COULD be possible. However, nothing like that has been reported here. In Guangzhou, the USC is not present with the applicant in the actual interview.

A VO will look for inconsistencies but not play the beneficiary against the petitioner in dual face to face interviews.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk
Thanks all!

USC=US Consulate?

Who are those interviewers?

226946[/snapback]

USC = US Citizen. You will not be anywhere near your SO when she has her interview. The closest you will be is on the other end of a different floor of the building.

Thanks.

Someone told me the interview sometimes would last 2 hours, is it possible?

A woman who is now in America told me she was asked about her husband's underwear. Another woman told me the interview lasted 2 hours. Still another told me that after asking her questions, the interviewer immediately called her husband who was in America, to check the answers.

I am not sure if they overstated their cases.

226928[/snapback]

A sarcastic response should be yes. Yellow in front brown in back.

Guest pushbrk
Thanks.

A woman who is now in America told me she was asked about her husband's underwear. Another woman told me the interview lasted 2 hours. Still another told me that after asking her questions, the interviewer immediately called her husband who was in America, to check the answers.

227043[/snapback]

This sounds more like an Adjustment of Status INterview in the US than a Consulate interview.

Thanks.

227043[/snapback]

This sounds more like an Adjustment of Status INterview in the US than a Consulate interview.

227048[/snapback]

. . . and it doesn't sound like an AOS interview at all. Both parties will be in the room together, and it will take maybe 15-30 minutes (AOS interview, that is).

Guest pushbrk
Thanks.

227043[/snapback]

227048[/snapback]

. . . and it doesn't sound like an AOS interview at all. Both parties will be in the room together, and it will take maybe 15-30 minutes (AOS interview, that is).

227049[/snapback]

It would be an unusual AOS interview but absolutely NOT a visa interview.