China Courier Service...

The P3&P4  is sent to your wife via this.. and she can mail back with this..

The link to track does not seem to work anymore. if anyone has a new link, please provide...  or ask your SO to ask EMS how to track online...

226661[/snapback]

so EMS is just the post office ?

EMS stands for "Express Mail Service"... it is considered a subsidiary of China Post [office]. They also do international shipping.

I cannot tell you if one just goes to the physical location of the China post and asks for EMS (express mail)... Maybe someone with experience can chime in...

EMS stands for "Express Mail Service"...  it is considered a subsidiary of China Post [office].  They also do international shipping.

I cannot tell you if one just goes to the physical location of the China post and asks for EMS (express mail)...  Maybe someone with experience can chime in...

226666[/snapback]

ok, no that's good, Express Mail, I understand now.

thanks

China Courier Service...

The P3&P4  is sent to your wife via this.. and she can mail back with this..

The link to track does not seem to work anymore. if anyone has a new link, please provide...  or ask your SO to ask EMS how to track online...

226661[/snapback]

Here's the link we use:

http://www2.183gz.com.cn/company/ems/ems_ptyf.php?from=home

Granted, it's in chinese, but you can just put the tracking number (ours was formatted like EOXXXXXXXXXCN) in the white box in the top/left of the page where it says:

ÊäÈëÓʼþºÅ²éѯ:

and then just press the Enter key.