How do I check if I-864 payment made it?

Anyone know how to check if they recieved the I-864 payment? I sent that in, along with choice of agent form a month ago and havent heard anything. No reciept or update saying payment recieved, no I-864 recieved in mail.

Anyone know how to check if they recieved the I-864 payment? I sent that in, along with choice of agent form a month ago and havent heard anything. No reciept or update saying payment recieved, no I-864 recieved in mail.

226296[/snapback]

:rolleyes: check with your bank and see if check have cleared :blink:

Guest pushbrk

226296[/snapback]

:rolleyes: check with your bank and see if check have cleared :blink:

226306[/snapback]

Unless you bought a money order or cashiers check from your bank, it might be difficult to see if the payment has cleared. You can check with whatever institution you used to provide the certified funds.

The quick way, though is to call NVC at 603.334.0700 ext. 1-5 and ask them.

" check with your bank and see if check have cleared "

I used a money order, they would not accept anything but cashier check or money orders.

My wife received the Choice of Agent form from the US today. I already sent in the one they mailed me. I faxed to her, had her fill it out, and fax back (they said this was ok on the misinformation line.). I had her print her name in English since it didnt specify native language. I wonder if they need both Choice of Agent forms back.

She had a paper that consisted of 5 pages, one stated

"complete immigrant visa medical examination at authorized doctor's office"

Hmmm...i thought they were only sending the choice of agent form.

Says she will receive more paperwork in 4 to 6 weeks according to the letter. How does one find an authorized doctor's office, and find out what the exam entails, what to make sure they get in the way of paperwork, what the cost is, etc.

I havent even gotten my I-864 yet, mailed it in a month ago, but no reply.

Edited by trickyspark (see edit history)
How does one find an authorized doctor's office, and find out what the exam entails, what to make sure they get in the way of paperwork, what the cost is, etc.

226345[/snapback]

Look here for the various FAQs:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11293

The P4 FAQ will contain info on the medical exam. She will go to get a medical after receiving the P4... so this is a ways off...