I ran across this post on VJ:

First its being called NOA-Supplement to I-129f

3 Questions

1.Did you meet your fiance or spouse through the services of an international marriage broker?

if so provide the name and where the international broker is located.

2.Have you ever been convicted by a court of law <civil or criminal> or court martialed by a military for any of the following crimes.

Domestic violence,sexual assult,child abuse and neglect,dating violence elder abuse and stalking

Homicide,murder,manslaughter,rape,abusivesexual contact,sexual exploration,incest torture etc etc

Three or more convictions for crimes to a controlled substance or alcohol not arising from a single act.

3. If you provided information of any of these listed

was it self acting in self defence

violated a protection order

or I commited,was arrested for, was convicted of of or plead guilty to committing a crime that did not result in serious bodily injury, etc

And thats about it....

It does say that we only have 12 weeks to submitt and if not submitted extensions are not excepted.

Also it will take up to 14 days to process this form.

If you have any of the convicted it is up to you to supply certified copies of all court and police records showing the charges and dispositions for all convictions (This is required even if your recored have been sealed or otherwise cleared or if anyone, including a judge, law enforcement officer or attorney told you that you no longer have a record!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18653