Yeah, I know with the new changes in law, things are up in the air on timelines and all that. Sorry to hear what a mess things have become. I would encourage you all to hang in there. My wife always told me to just "wait the time". And, thats about all you can do. I have just 4 days until the fruits of my patience pays off, then my lao po will be by my side. You will also reap the fruits of your patience soon. Just wait the time.

Yeah, I know with the new changes in law, things are up in the air on timelines and all that. Sorry to hear what a mess things have become. I would encourage you all to hang in there. My wife always told me to just "wait the time". And, thats about all you can do. I have just 4 days until the fruits of my patience pays off, then my lao po will be by my side. You will also reap the fruits of your patience soon. Just wait the time.

225066[/snapback]

Just wait? Wow what a concept! Thx. :lol:

225066[/snapback]

Just wait? Wow what a concept! Thx. :P

225067[/snapback]

Yep, something most Americans are not good at doing. :)