EMS Letter Received in Dalian

Weaver cosmopolitan????? :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Only kidding. I haven't been there for about 20 years. Used to have a friend who moved down to Weaver and worked as a consultant in Anniston for about a year. In those days, cosmopolitan would not be a word to describe it.

Up near Huntsville, there is a little town called Lick Skillet. Maybe you could say they are from there. :D :D B)

Rob - finally your dream girls are coming soon.  So happy for you.  You have been very calm and collected in the whole waiting process while helping all of us get the answers from the governement with your wonderful writing skills.  Thank you very much!  I am glad you finally have someone come watch out for you -- did I hear the word "diet"?  She is a good cook, then you got a problem again!!! :huh:  :D  :D  :D

My dream girls -- yes, I am so lucky. Ping is always so interested when I tell her that she was in my dream and she asks me what happened in the dream and seems to have some method for interpreting what that means.

Diet? That is going to start when she gets here!!! I will be eating that Chinese food and will be hungry all the time!!! :lol:

It looks like the beginning of our new life is getting closer, at last, and my dream of being together with the lady of my heart is really going to happen.

Conratulations Robert!! I hope your dream lady is in your arms soon. Then you will realize it is not a dream. It is real, man. It is finally happening.:rolleyes: