K3 and Cr1 combined

My wife had returned P3 for K3 about 30 days ago so I have been calling DOS lately to check if P4 has been sent. Today I also checked on status of our CR1(K3 arrived at GZ about 30 days before CR1 did) DOS said that K3 and CR1 have been combined and CR1 is "in queu for interview" This is good news I hope?

Guest pushbrk
My wife had returned P3 for K3 about 30 days ago so I have been calling DOS lately to check if P4 has been sent. Today I also checked on status of our CR1(K3 arrived at GZ about 30 days before CR1 did) DOS said that K3 and CR1 have been combined and CR1 is "in queu for interview" This is good news I hope?

224110[/snapback]

It is very good news. Congratulations.

No, that's not good news.  That's very good news. :P  Coming to the US as a legal permanent resident sure beats adjusting status off a K-3.  Good luck at the interview.

224120[/snapback]

That is great news, my wife's Package 3 was sent July 12, 2005, she never recieved it. Guangzhou resent the Package 3 to her on August 15, 2005 and she returned it to the Consulate August 23,2005. Due to this delay the CR-1 caught up to the K-3 so when she had her interview it was a CR-1 visa.This actualy couldn't have worked out any better since she was able to enter as a permanent residence with no adjustment of status require.

IF I said it once, I'll say it again.. CR1 happens !!

Previously I mentioned that I would only track you as a CR1, since I knew you had posted the CR1 as being sent to post... (although I ended up putting you in both for your stats)... but now the fruits of filing at VSC and the NVC labor are yielded ! Just hope that no CR1/CR2 issues arise, which we have seen slow down the P4 issuance for some...

IF I said it once, I'll say it again.. CR1 happens !!

Previously I mentioned that I would only track you as a CR1, since I knew you had posted the CR1 as being sent to post... (although I ended up putting you in both for your stats)... but now the fruits of filing at VSC and the NVC labor are yielded !  Just hope that no CR1/CR2 issues arise, which we have seen slow down the P4 issuance for some...

224480[/snapback]

YES I remember your comment about our CR1 <_< . I would love all this to happen in time for my stepdaughter to prepare for her new school.