medical exam before interview

I was curious of this question my SO lives in nanning and her sister travels to guz regularly she has sent back her p3 but it has not been put into the computer as of yet. can she go before her interview and get her medical exam and then she will not have to stay in guz for as long and as well if there is a problem with the exam we or she will not have press in the time right before the interview. does she have to wait for the p4 package to come to her ?

Guest ShaQuaNew
I was curious of this question my SO lives in nanning and her sister travels to guz regularly she has sent back her p3 but it has not been put into the computer as of yet. can she go  before her interview and get her medical exam and then she will not have to stay in guz for as long and as well if there is a problem with the exam we or she will not have press in the time right before the interview. does she have to wait for the p4 package to come to her ?

224078[/snapback]

You must wait for the P4 before doing your medical....

Medical exams are good for a year, but here's the catch. The medical staff also assembles the visa paperwork so you'll need the P4 documents and the notarial documents. When Jingwen went for her interview a couple of years ago, the assembly of the documents took place when she went to get the medical results. If this is still the practice, it might be possible to have the exam done early and then return at some future date to get the results and the assembly. You'd be trusting the medical facility to know where the exam results are.

If you're really interested, maybe it would be best for your SO to contact the medical facility and see if this "two stage" approach is okay.