Continuation of TPC

As I mentioned in my TPC posting, the thrid party involved in my KI petition wrote back the embassy to correct whatever negative impression and the consulate replied her that e-mail inquiries to the Immigrant Visa Unit must be submitted through a web form which requires knowledge of some case specific information to ensure that the inquiry is coming from the petitioner or an authorized representative.

What baffles me is that the e-mail to the same address she sent the first e-mail to (that lead the our blue slip).

What could be wrong? What do I do next. The thrid party is neither the petioner nor the beneficiary hence I'm not comfortable giving out all my SO's personal info for her to fill into the webform.

Please advise on what to do.

Many thanks.

Guest ShaQuaNew
As I mentioned in my TPC posting, the thrid party involved in my KI petition wrote back the embassy to correct whatever negative impression and the consulate replied her that e-mail inquiries to the Immigrant Visa Unit must be submitted through a web form which requires knowledge of some case specific information to ensure that the inquiry is coming from the petitioner or an authorized representative.

What baffles me is that the e-mail to the same address she sent the first e-mail to (that lead the our blue slip).

What could be wrong? What do I do next. The thrid party is neither the petioner nor the beneficiary hence I'm not comfortable giving out all my SO's personal info for her to fill into the webform.

Please advise on what to do.

Many thanks.

222257[/snapback]

I think someone mentioned, perhaps Frank1538 in a previous thread that it would be a good idea for you to consult with an attorney in China. King is well-known to many board members here. You might want to contact him and discuss.

222257[/snapback]

I think someone mentioned, perhaps Frank1538 in a previous thread that it would be a good idea for you to consult with an attorney in China. King is well-known to many board members here. You might want to contact him and discuss.

222258[/snapback]

Pleas can you give me King's contact information?

That is a standard, canned response that they, and was probably just completely thoughtless on the part of the person who told you that. Fax is another acceptable means of communication, which you may want to follow up eith the actual lettr from her. Good luck.

Consultation with a lawyer is a good idea.

I agree that it would be better to to use the fax than email... But they would have to clearly identify themself and your case, and previous letter, and leave a phone number for them to call if needed.

I would also recommend you try to get a copy of whatever is sent, however it is sent.. Maybe get a second letter directly to you guys with a retraction. Then submit that as part of overcome evidence...

I would just hope that the consulate doesn't read any more into the fact that there is communication with this person (if you do the above)...

Just realize that TPC can be very damaging (and difficult) to the case.. So I would take some extra time to ensure you have the best approach. You don't want this to go back to the US since that will add at least six months. Others have been able to overcome TPC without it going back to the US.

good luck.