LiNing's Visa Approved!!!

I spoke with Sarah at DoS this morning. She told me that the visas for LiNing and her daughter were approved Saturday! I called LiNing at Midnight China time to tell her the news. She said that she packed her bags yesterday because she knew the visa was coming. Her interview was August 28. :D :D :rolleyes: :) :o

Congrats Bob,

Good luck to both of you!

I guess this means FIFO is shot all to $%^*&^%

since we interviewed 8/22/2002

I have a few calls into the CA right now and a fax asking where is the name check.

I will let you all know as soon as they let me know.

If they (CA) doesnt call me back today , well we all knows what happens when I call Powells office, just joking, hehehehe

Congrats again Bob

Guest liningwolf

I'm Lining ,so happy to know that i got my visa approved!I with my bob miss so much,thanks all friends share my happiness ! we waited that so longer ;)

and i just want to tell all people:Time is stealing away, allowing for no procrastination and fantasies.Friend,start your pursuit here and now

Bob,congratulations!!

I am also looking forward my honey's calling at mid-night and bringing me good news. By the way, May I ask who is Sarah in DOS?

Sarah is a very and polite ladyat DoS

She will call you back with info in case she can't access it when you call... She called me back Dec 5, less than 35 mns after I called her

Guest jennifer_lam
Bob,congratulations!!

I am also looking forward my honey's calling at mid-night and bringing me good news. By the way, May I ask who is Sarah in DOS?

Sarah is a very and polite ladyat DoS

She will call you back with info in case she can't access it when you call... She called me back Dec 5, less than 35 mns after I called her

oh, everytime my honey called them, he always met impatient person. let me ask him to call Sarah too. Is the phone NO. also 202-663-1225, then dial 6 and 6? Thanks in advance.

Best wishes!

Congratulations for Bob and lining. Last night, I was waiting for my fiance's phone and think it should be good news, too. While it's still no any good news from Dept. State. My interview was on Aug.26th and two days ealier than Lining.

Really glad for you when I heard this good news. It seems to lighten my wishes as I know only houston get confirmed inform for all fiancees, who interviewed in Aug.

BTW, Bob, would you pls. tell me how to reach Sarah as my fiance always wait longer when he calls DOS. Meanwhile he has met India lady twice. we used calling number is 202-663-1225, then 6 and 6.

Thanks very much.

Chary

:D :) :P