Regarding I-130 & G-325A

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for everyones help you are all so very helpful. I am trying to get all my papers in order to send in as soon as we get married in 2 weeks. When I send the I-130 in along with the G-325A do I put them both together? I read on the USCIS web page for assembling the documents to use ACCO fasteners which I have done. Should I assemle the I-130 and the G-325A together? Also some of the questions are the same can I refer them to the same attachment? Since I have been divorced and need to send a copy of my divorce decree do I need to make a seperate copy for each form? Thanks for any help you can give me on assembling everything.

Thanks again,

'Rick & Liyan

Hi Rick,

I would fill in all the questions on all the forms even though they are repetitive. You will completing even more forms in the future and answering the same questions all over again. :)

Regarding the I-130 and G-325A's, you will be assembling them in a package along with notarized copies of your marriage, birth, any divorce certificates and passport photos. Some people also include a cover letter and attach everything with the ACCO fasteners. Good Luck!

Guest pushbrk
Hi Rick,

I would fill in all the questions on all the forms even though they are repetitive.  You will completing even more forms in the future and answering the same questions all over again. :)

Regarding the I-130 and G-325A's, you will be assembling them in a package along with notarized copies of your marriage, birth, any divorce certificates and passport photos.  Some people also include a cover letter and attach everything with the ACCO fasteners.  Good Luck!

220752[/snapback]

Yes, and it is SO much easier to do those multiple G325A forms using the fillable PDFs. You just fill out one page and print as many copies/originals as you need. It sure beats filling out (in this case 20) all those pages by hand and avoids ERRORS and inconsistencies.

You are going to file ONE (ok in your case 3) petition per CASE that includes multiple forms and supporting documents all in the same package preferably with a cover letter that includes a table of contents and refers to any addendum pages.

Yes, you'll need a copy of your divorce decree for EACH PETITION.

File both I-130's in the same envelope with separate cover letters. You'll file only one I-129F

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Hi Rick,

I would fill in all the questions on all the forms even though they are repetitive.  You will completing even more forms in the future and answering the same questions all over again. :)

Regarding the I-130 and G-325A's, you will be assembling them in a package along with notarized copies of your marriage, birth, any divorce certificates and passport photos.  Some people also include a cover letter and attach everything with the ACCO fasteners.  Good Luck!

220752[/snapback]

Yes, and it is SO much easier to do those multiple G325A forms using the fillable PDFs. You just fill out one page and print as many copies/originals as you need. It sure beats filling out (in this case 20) all those pages by hand and avoids ERRORS and inconsistencies.

You are going to file ONE (ok in your case 3) petition per CASE that includes multiple forms and supporting documents all in the same package preferably with a cover letter that includes a table of contents and refers to any addendum pages.

File both I-130's in the same envelope with separate cover letters. You'll file only one I-129F

220755[/snapback]

Follow up question? So if I understand right I need a copy of my divorce decree for both the I-130 and the G-325A even though they are in the same paket? Or just need to file a copy with the I-129F?

Also since a lot of the information when it comes to address of employer and such will not fit in the space they provide on the forms, I have made attachments with the information the question is since the G-325A has four pages do I need to include a set of attachments for each page or is one sufficient?

Thanks Mike if you want to email me your phone number so I can call you that would be great my email is rickmt57@aol.com and let me know what the best time to call is.

Thanks everyone,

Rick & Liyan

Hi Rick,

220752[/snapback]

220755[/snapback]

Follow up question? So if I understand right I need a copy of my divorce decree for both the I-130 and the G-325A even though they are in the same paket? Or just need to file a copy with the I-129F?

Also since a lot of the information when it comes to address of employer and such will not fit in the space they provide on the forms, I have made attachments with the information the question is since the G-325A has four pages do I need to include a set of attachments for each page or is one sufficient?

Thanks Mike if you want to email me your phone number so I can call you that would be great my email is rickmt57@aol.com and let me know what the best time to call is.

Thanks everyone,

Rick & Liyan

220769[/snapback]

Question you said file both I-130's I thought I just filed one. I understand that both G-325A's will go with it one for me and one for my spouse but didnt know I need two I-130?

Guest pushbrk
Hi Rick,

I would fill in all the questions on all the forms even though they are repetitive.?You will completing even more forms in the future and answering the same questions all over again. :)

Regarding the I-130 and G-325A's, you will be assembling them in a package along with notarized copies of your marriage, birth, any divorce certificates and passport photos.?Some people also include a cover letter and attach everything with the ACCO fasteners.?Good Luck!

220752[/snapback]

220755[/snapback]

Thanks everyone,

Rick & Liyan

220769[/snapback]

Question you said file both I-130's I thought I just filed one. I understand that both G-325A's will go with it one for me and one for my spouse but didnt know I need two I-130?

220771[/snapback]

I was remembering there was a child involved. If not, then yes just one I-130. I sent you another PM.