I am honored that I have reached the venerable and prostigous rank of senior member, YEAH ME!!! hehe. All kidding aside, I faxed my wife her last tid bit of info she wanted. I'll lay it out, when I got the Noa1 for I-130, I then filed the I-129F, but what I did, instead of telling them I was in china Sept. 05, I mistakenly put in Oct. 05, It didnt seem to bother anybody at DOS or DOH because the petition was approved. But just in case the VO is fastidious, as I expect him/her to be, I sent a letter explaining the typographical error and told them the correct dates, which of course will be on my visa papers in the copies of my passports, the marriage book also will have the correct date. Now, this may seem really over and above, but I had a notarized paper about the fact that on record I have never engaged in marriage with anybody. I had it notarized by the city county clerk, the Secretary of state of Kentucky, and then DOS in washington DC, so there will be absolutly no question as to my single status. Being that we only have 5 days to wait now, and in regard the vo hasnt given the yes/no. I just wish to thank you all for the great advice and guidance in this arduous and heart rending process. With love and humble respect.