Hello,

I have a question regarding the question at the bottom of the 325a form where it asks; This form is submitted in connection with application for:

Naturalization.

Status as permanent residence.

Other.(specify)

What box should I check?

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

Hello,

I have a question regarding the question at the bottom of the 325a form where it asks; This form is submitted in connection with application for:

Naturalization.

Other.(specify)

What box should I check?

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

219893[/snapback]

First of all, are you K1 or something else? For my SO's K1 application, we checked Other, and then filled in "for K-1 fiancee visa"

I think the other two options don't apply to you at this point:

1.Naturalization = acquiring US citizen status, which you probably will do for your SO...maybe 4 or 5 years from now.

2. Status of Permanent Residence = getting a green card, again you will do do your SO...after she gets here with K1/CR1 etc visa

Hope this helps

Guest pushbrk
Hello,

Naturalization.

Other.(specify)

What box should I check?

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

219893[/snapback]

You'll need completely separate sets (copies with original signatures) of G 325a's for you and your wife (two sets for her and two sets for you and on more set apiece for any children your filing an I-130 for. Each "set" is quadruplicate.

On the bottom I would check "other" and type "I-130 for CR1 Visa" and "I-129F for K3 visa" respectively in the blank space available.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Hello,

Naturalization.

Other.(specify)

What box should I check?

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

219893[/snapback]

You'll need completely separate sets (copies with original signatures) of G 325a's for you and your wife (two sets for her and two sets for you and on more set apiece for any children your filing an I-130 for. Each "set" is quadruplicate.

On the bottom I would check "other" and type "I-130 for CR1 Visa" and "I-129F for K3 visa" respectively in the blank space available.

219898[/snapback]

Thanks again everyone for your answers that clears it up for me. Sometimes all of this paper work seems overwhelming. But I am sure with all your help we will make it through.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan