Interview Scheduled...

Guest ShaQuaNew

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew

I want to thank all of you for your support during this most difficult and challenging journey. The last couple of weeks I've moved into a heavy domestic mode, watching the Home and Garden channel to get decorating ideas. :lol: The remodeling, painting, and decorating bug is in high gear....

I want to thank all of you for your support during this most difficult and challenging journey. The last couple of weeks I've moved into a heavy domestic mode, watching the Home and Garden channel to get decorating ideas.  :P The remodeling, painting, and decorating bug is in high gear....

219658[/snapback]

Be careful. :D My Western tastes didn't even come close to Jingwen's. Then again, I'm a man so, to me, a few cinder blocks and a couple of 1x6's make a nice shelf. :lol: :P

I want to thank all of you for your support during this most difficult and challenging journey. The last couple of weeks I've moved into a heavy domestic mode, watching the Home and Garden channel to get decorating ideas.  :wub: The remodeling, painting, and decorating bug is in high gear....

219658[/snapback]

Congratulations. :D :P :P

I'm glad it's almost over for you.

Becareful not to do too muc decoratiing. She may have totally different ideas :lol:

Good Luck

I want to thank all of you for your support during this most difficult and challenging journey. The last couple of weeks I've moved into a heavy domestic mode, watching the Home and Garden channel to get decorating ideas.  :rolleyes: The remodeling, painting, and decorating bug is in high gear....

219658[/snapback]

Congratulations, Jesse. Wonderful news.

Let's see...you jumped ahead of me by about a month, so hopefully I am looking at mid-August, which would fit my schedule perfectly.