My wife is preparing for her interview June 5. I have sent her 03, 04, and 05 prepared taxes. I guess one or the other doesnt have a W-2 attached. Is it important that I send her W-2? I would think the prepared tax papers which were used to file for my taxes would be enough? Any help here would be appreciated. I am getting short on time and I will need to scramble if i'm going to get a copy of the W-2 she thinks I will need. Thanks all.

Guest pushbrk
My wife is preparing for her interview June 5. I have sent her 03, 04, and 05 prepared taxes. I guess one or the other doesnt have a W-2 attached. Is it important that I send her W-2? I would think the prepared tax papers which were used to file for my taxes would be enough? Any help here would be appreciated. I am getting short on time and I will need to scramble if i'm going to get a copy of the W-2 she thinks I will need. Thanks all.

218080[/snapback]

If you're looking for permission to do as little as possible to get by instead of insuring you do all you can to insure success, you're not going to get it from me. :shutup:

What im trying to ask is, she has 3 years of back taxes prepared very nicely by my tax person. Does she also need w2? I was once told on CFL that w2 was not the same as sending taxes. It is simple I can just fax the w2 to her. But does she need it for interview?