One more down

Guest woaipw

Interview 10/30/02

Cleared 3/4/03

EMS 3/6/03

Visa 3/10/03

Boston 3/14/03

:)  :)  :)

Great to here the good news, Dad! :lol: :lol: Tell Kate I am happy for her. Good move! heard this AM that FBI is stopping all visas from entering in 9 to 10 days if we go to war. Unsubstantiated rumor but might be true. :unsure:

heard this AM that FBI is stopping all visas from entering in 9 to 10 days if we go to war. Unsubstantiated rumor but might be true. :unsure:

Whoa!! No way!...

Fortunately it's unsubstantiated - anybody confirms that one, let me know...I'll BE THERE at that time, arriving GUZ (not the embassy, just a shopping trip - maybe Visa shopping trip too, Heehee :lol:) and hopefully CAN get it at that time, though no word yet on clearance.

Guest woaipw

Thanks Mick...yes she was there on the 10th...how can I describe her...she was amongst the ones nervous and jumping for joy :angry: It all came too quickly to arrange greetings...reunion sometime?? Best to you!!

heard this AM that FBI is stopping all visas from entering in 9 to 10 days if we go to war. Unsubstantiated rumor but might be true. :unsure:

This is rumor... I called Linda D @ GZ couple weeks ago to clarify that. She Said that is RUMOR, :rolleyes: B)

This is rumor... I called Linda D @ GZ couple weeks ago to clarify that. She Said that is RUMOR, :rolleyes: B)

I sure as heck hope so. Impossible for me to just drop everything and leave China immediately. I really fear this whole war thing though. I would hate like heck to fall into another visa delay black hole because of this. Seriously, I have a lot of concern about this. I am committed to be in China for work until June, but I can get out sooner if need be with a minimum of hassle. Like I said, hope it is just rumor and has no basis in reality.

heard this AM that FBI is stopping all visas from entering in 9 to 10 days if we go to war. Unsubstantiated rumor but might be true. :)

This is rumor... I called Linda D @ GZ couple weeks ago to clarify that. She Said that is RUMOR, :wacko: :)

I sure as heck hope so. Impossible for me to just drop everything and leave China immediately. I really fear this whole war thing though. I would hate like heck to fall into another visa delay black hole because of this. Seriously, I have a lot of concern about this. I am committed to be in China for work until June, but I can get out sooner if need be with a minimum of hassle. Like I said, hope it is just rumor and has no basis in reality.

I don't think it is feasible nor practical.. To stop ALL entries... What they might do is stop visa processing only, meaning hold taking new visa applications ( for those who do not have yet a visa to the U.S ).

I wouldn't not worry :)

heard this AM that FBI is stopping all visas from entering in 9 to 10 days if we go to war. Unsubstantiated rumor but might be true. :lol:

This is rumor... I called Linda D @ GZ couple weeks ago to clarify that. She Said that is RUMOR, :lol: :D

I don't think it is feasible nor practical.. To stop ALL entries... What they might do is stop visa processing only, meaning hold taking new visa applications ( for those who do not have yet a visa to the U.S ).

I wouldn't not worry ;)

That's my take on it as well Eric. God, I hope your right. Problem is, with all the hassles we have all been through, it is easy to get a little paranoid. ;)