My turn now,,, Helloooo Mick, where are you???

[ahemm.. I'm kinda engaged... LOL  Besides, you read my post wrong....

You must be hallucinating :lol:

Eric,

I am not hallucinating. I went to Bob Mal's Engagement party last night. I met Lili, Enight's Alan, Sandy and Rob. Sandy suggested I checked out Candle. She didn't know who I was. We all had a good time.

Eric,

BTW, you and others should update the G7 database timelines.  I know many of you don't go there any more but the timelines are so misleading (the waiting time).

How do I do that?

I don't know since I was peeking at their database. I was trying to check the Russian timeline and I noticed many members from CDL are on their database.

[ahemm.. I'm kinda engaged... LOL  Besides, you read my post wrong....

You must be hallucinating   :lol:

Eric,

I am not hallucinating. I went to Bob Mal's Engagement party last night. I met Lili, Enight's Alan, Sandy and Rob. Sandy suggested I checked out Candle. She didn't know who I was. We all had a good time.

Good thing ! That some of us can get together.

I bet you all have fun while I was slaving in the kitchen under the new "chinese" house rule..

LOL

Juuuuuuuuuust kidding !!!

:lol: :lol:

Eric,

I bet you all have fun while I was slaving in the kitchen under the new "chinese" house rule..

LOL

I met some nice people last night.

Wow. Yuhui has Chinese 'house' rule. I think I will have the experience when my gal gets here. She is a very organized person and I am somewhat messy. I already warned her and she said she will help me. :lol:

Eric,

LOL

I met some nice people last night.

Wow. Yuhui has Chinese 'house' rule. I think I will have the experience when my gal gets here. She is a very organized person and I am somewhat messy. I already warned her and she said she will help me. :lol:

No.. Yuhui THINKS she has new rules.... like the sock things.. But we all now better right ?? :D :lol: