4 months passed, no p3 yet

i m k1 from vsc, my case was sent on 1.12, now , 4 months has been passed, still can't received the p3, we had tried our best, but no further information now ..

1..called the dos, for the first few times, they said our case was in china custom, but actually i saw in dhl's website , it showed that my package was signed on 3.1, so my finace called them again just now, they didnt say in china custom anymore , but worse, no information now

2.. sent email to the emassy in gz, waited for more than a week,finally, they replied but just told us to called the 4008 which need to pay ! didn't answer my questions at all .... fine , MONEY, i will pay !!!! but so many ppl called the 4008, still useless, so what can i do now ??

as i know , there are so many case sending in march have received their p3 already , so what the hell they don't give me p3 ?? how come my case stayed in the gz embassy for more than two months ( they signed my case on 3.1 ) without attention?? isn't that dealed by order ??

neither of us marry before , no reason it takes such long time to have the so called "name check" ! i am confident that we have nothing to check ! really have no idea what they are doing !why they keep our case in the gz embassy ? i am sorry to ask are there lack of staffs ?? k1 should be the fastest , but it turns out to be such time wasting !

i miss my bf's hug and kiss , everything :(

Edited by dxychristy (see edit history)