Any of you who had a K-3 visa interview. What did you do about proof of residency. For instance, I live with my dad, and I pay him rent for utilities and such. He is pretty old and needs me, and also the house is in my name when he dies. Should I write a letter stateing that I pay him rent and he agrees to let my wife life with me here? Perhaps send a phone bill or 2? The info being asked by GUZ is deeds/lease etc. I'm pretty confused what I should send my wife for her interview. Thanks guys, sorry for the flurry of question and I appreciate your advise.

Guest pushbrk
Any of you who had a K-3 visa interview. What did you do about proof of residency. For instance, I live with my dad, and I pay him rent for utilities and such. He is pretty old and needs me, and also the house is in my name when he dies. Should I write a letter stateing that I pay him rent and he agrees to let my wife life with me here? Perhaps send a phone bill or 2? The info being asked by GUZ is deeds/lease etc. I'm pretty confused what I should send my wife for her interview. Thanks guys, sorry for the flurry of question and I appreciate your advise.

212269[/snapback]

Make a copy of your drivers license. Also your pay stubs and tax returns probably show the address.

Guest pushbrk
Are you asking:  In the event that GUZ asks your SO during the interview for proof of residency ?   Or are you using your dad as a joint sponsor ?

212276[/snapback]

residency. my dad is not co sponsoring my wife.

212280[/snapback]

"Domicile" is really more of an issue for DCF filings but the official mail you've been getting at your place of residence should cover any contingency. I expect your address is on the checks you used to pay the USCIS fees too.