All initial processing done at CSC???

the processing of your I-129F (for K1) and I-130 are done at the local visa center, relative to where you live..  You must send it to the correct processing center or you risk delays from the start.

Let us know your state of residence and we can confirm where you sent it.

211228[/snapback]

Dave, this is nygatl... long story... I know texas is where mine is supposed to go... so was my k1... but it was transeferred to the CSC to be processed. Someone told me they were sent a forms package and it had a letter that said all immigration forms are being processed by the CSC now. I guess maybe that doesn't make total sense, but i do know that TSC no longer does the K1's not sure about cr1 and k3's

the processing of your I-129F (for K1) and I-130 are done at the local visa center, relative to where you live..  You must send it to the correct processing center or you risk delays from the start.

211228[/snapback]

Dave, this is nygatl... long story... I know texas is where mine is supposed to go... so was my k1... but it was transeferred to the CSC to be processed. Someone told me they were sent a forms package and it had a letter that said all immigration forms are being processed by the CSC now. I guess maybe that doesn't make total sense, but i do know that TSC no longer does the K1's not sure about cr1 and k3's

211231[/snapback]

As far as I know, it still has to go to the local office.. and TSC (and NSC is maybe still) transfers them to CSC... They've been both transferring them for quite some time...

if people can go directly to CSC.. I'd love to hear I'm wrong... :rolleyes:

Guest pushbrk
the processing of your I-129F (for K1) and I-130 are done at the local visa center, relative to where you live..?You must send it to the correct processing center or you risk delays from the start.

211228[/snapback]

211231[/snapback]

As far as I know, it still has to go to the local office.. and TSC (and NSC is maybe still) transfers them to CSC... They've been both transferring them for quite some time...

if people can go directly to CSC.. I'd love to hear I'm wrong... :rolleyes:

211235[/snapback]

Unless you get it from the USCIS horse's mouth, I would send your petition where they tell you to. Yes, it will end up in California but that extra few days to transfer could be very little compared to the delay caused by failing to follow the instructions.

211228[/snapback]

211231[/snapback]

if people can go directly to CSC.. I'd love to hear I'm wrong... :P

211235[/snapback]

You're right, it probably better to be safe......