about Schedule-A nurse immigration catalog

morning

Hello, everyone, i belong to ScheduleA catalog, i know this kind of visa is rare here, i hope someone could give me some information about it.

my case forwarded to GZ on 15, March. however, the staff in GZ said there isn't any information on the computer for my case and it will take 120 days for them to put the information on it. i wonder how long it takes for scheduleA wait in GZ before the interview date ?

Hello, everyone, i belong to ScheduleA catalog, i know this kind of visa is rare here, i hope someone could give me some information about it.

my case  forwarded to GZ on 15, March. however, the staff in GZ said there isn't any information on the computer for my case and it will take 120 days for them to put the information on it. i wonder how long it takes for scheduleA wait in GZ before the interview date ?

210948[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL.

I believe that all visa cases sent to GZ follow the same process, which is agonizing. The files are sent using DHL and are reported as being in Customs hold until GZ supplies the proper documentation to have each box released to them.

There has been much speculation concerning this process, but normally it takes somewhere between 30-60 days from the time the case has been sent to GZ before it is picked up and entered into their computer system.

I know you would like a better response on this, but unfortunately they have their process. :cheering: